An application design studio was facing a period of rapid growth and the brand challenges that come with that in April 2015. Uncommon Bold helped the team focus in on its core values and make some tough brand strategy choices:
- Are we a "vertical" (many services to one type of client) or "horizontal" (many clients with one kind of service) business?
- How do we get more specific in who we want to work with and still grow our company?
- Can we tell a compelling data story to reach our target audience?
- What experience do we want new clients to have when working with us?
- Can we continue to grow as one brand or do we need to split into two?