Uncommon Bold sat down with the team of a hot consumer health technology startup in May. The company had grown successful focusing on patients using their team's expertise in B2C technology, and wanted to figure out their approach to working with big healthcare institutions such as hospitals and payers. Our workshop focused on a couple big B2B brand questions:
- How does the company prioritize the various enterprise healthcare partners available?
- Where can marketing resources be best applied to reach the right audiences?
- How does our current focus help and hurt our B2B goals?
- How do we align our product values with the world of healthcare economics?
- What untapped B2B healthcare channels are we not yet considering?