In May, Uncommon Bold created a custom brand strategy workshop for an exciting new supercomputing startup. The company had received some seed stage funding and was heading toward launch. We worked with technical founders to help them see the bigger picture:
- How can we help the tech community to "geek out" on our invention?
- What is the biggest value prop for our enterprise customers?
- How do we simply our product description?
- What feeling do we want people to have when using our product?
- How do we go beyond "fast" as our biggest differentiator?
- How does the founder's unique background factor into the brand?