In December, Uncommon Bold worked with a fantastic, fast-growing healthcare startup in New York on market positioning and brand strategy. Even though they've had amazing success, the team was challenged by simplifying their story, building buzz and getting people excited about the bigger picture:
- What are the risks and rewards of doing something that no one else is doing?
- What to do when investors are wrong about our sector?
- How can we stay clear about customers when building a complex platform?
- What happens when our biggest and best customers may be a liability?
- How can we balance the vision for 5 years in the future with what we need to do today?
- Is it possible to have one tagline for every audience?
- Who will really be the most important enterprise partners?